In the year 1414 Mr. Pere Godail bought the farm called Postils and changed the name of Godail to the Postils.

In the estate there was already a house, about 200 meters from the current one.

The current house goes It was begun in 1684 and was completed in 1760.

During this period of time, not only was the ancestral home built, but also the two masoveries (the Caseta de postils and that of Cal Cabaner), the church and the porch.